If you’re looking for comfortable, versatile activewear without forking over a fortune, G Gradual is a brand worth checking out.

I tested several pieces, from shirts and tanks to joggers and a lightweight jacket, and came away impressed by just how much you can get for the price.
Who Is G Gradual?
G Gradual is an activewear brand that markets itself toward everyday athletes. (Hey, that’s me!) Their brand has been around since 2018 and has a global presence.
G Gradual offers affordable performance gear for everyday movers, with practical, versatile clothing for running, walking, swimming, court sports, hiking, and more. All designed with comfort, functionality, and everyday wear in mind.
Their clothing is available on Amazon, but they also have their own website, where you can browse their activewear and shop by category, activity, and gender.
I love that their brand values selling clothing that feels good to wear, keeps it all at a pretty doggone affordable price point, and doesn’t sacrifice performance in their product.
Who is it Good For?
- People who want workout-to-everyday wear
- Runners and walkers seeking comfortable basics
- Budget-conscious activewear shoppers
- People who want affordable style and color options
- People who value practical features
G Gradual Review
When I’m in training mode, I want to wear gear that’s durable, versatile, comfy, and affordable. And the prices are hard to ignore. Most of the pieces I tested cost less than $35, with several coming in under $25.
Let’s start digging into my experience with what I tried from G Gradual.
UV Protection V Neck Short Sleeve Shirt
I tried out the UV Protection V Neck Short Sleeve Shirt in a size medium in the color Harbor Blue.
I really liked the cool, smooth feel of the material, and I was a fan of the cut of the shirt, too. It has a slight curve to the bottom rather than a straight hem, which I think gives it a flattering look and a little more personality.
This shirt did a great job of keeping me cool on my runs, and I had no issues with chafing or any weird, bothersome seams.
Overall, this feels like one of those solid staple pieces that’s easy to reach for and deserves a spot in my regular running rotation — especially at this price point.
The overall fit is somewhat loose and relaxed, which I enjoy. I could’ve also easily chosen a size small if I had wanted a slightly more streamlined feel. I can see myself wearing it on hikes as well as runs. And I love that it offers UV Protection.
The UV Protection V Neck Short Sleeve comes in:
- Sizes from XS to 3XL
- 21 colors
- Available for $19.99
Reflective Back Curved Hem Tank
I really put this tank to the test! I wore it on multiple days when temperatures were in the upper 90s during a vacation in Southern California.
I wore it walking, running, and on two different days at California theme parks, and I loved it for all of the above.
I appreciated the small reflective strip along the back of the tank. Anything that helps improve visibility for runners is a good thing in my book.
This tank was comfortable, cool, and easy to wear all day long.
I really liked the loose, flowy feel of this tank, and I appreciated the wider straps. They’re wide enough that I could wear either a cross-back bra or a straight-strap bra underneath. The material also dries quickly, which came in handy on those extremely hot summer days I spent down in California.
And speaking of hot summer days, I love that it has built-in UV protection.
I liked this tank so much that I actually went online and bought more in different colors. And at $19.99, adding a few more to my closet didn’t feel like a splurge.
The Reflective Back Curved Hem Tank comes in:
- Sizes from XS to 2XL
- 19 colors
- Available for $19.99
Longline Slim Full Zip Pocketed Workout Jacket
G Gradual offers a variety of jackets and long-sleeve shirt options. I tested out the Longline Slim Full Zip Pocketed Workout Jacket.
I liked the feel of this jacket, and the zippered pockets are a definite bonus. I also think the seams and cut give it a flattering shape without feeling too fitted. I especially like the little thumb holes in the sleeves; they’re one of those small details that make a jacket feel just a bit more comfortable and functional.
This is the kind of jacket that’s perfect when you want something lightweight, but need a little more warmth and comfort than a super thin windbreaker can provide.
I don’t love a super tight jacket (so I almost always size up), and I wanted something with a little extra room without feeling oversized. The XL ended up being the perfect fit for me.
The Longline Slim Full Zip Pocketed Workout Jacket comes in:
- Sizes from XS to 2XL
- 12 colors
- Available for $42.99
Drawstring 4 Zip Pockets Jogger
I really liked the fit and feel of these joggers. I tried out a size medium. The waistband was comfortable, and I liked that the pants were loose enough to move easily without feeling overly baggy.
The length was also just right for me (I’m 5’5”), not too long or too short, and the cinch cuff above the ankle adds a nice finishing touch.
The four pockets are a huge win in my book.
There are two regular pockets plus two zippered pockets, one on the side and one in the back, so I have plenty of options for keeping my phone, keys, or other essentials secure.
I also liked the elasticity of the drawstring at the waist, which made it easy to adjust the fit.
The Drawstring 4 Zip Pockets Jogger comes in:
- Sizes from XS to 2XL
- 22 colors
- Available for $33.99
High Rise Pull-on Short 6”
I loved the length of these shorts. The 6-inch inseam is probably my favorite length for my body and leg length. It’s long enough to help avoid any thigh chafing issues, but still short enough to feel like actual shorts.
I also really liked the high waist and extremely comfortable waistband. It stayed nicely in place without ever rolling up or down.
The material worked wonderfully in temperatures over 90 degrees. They seriously came in clutch on my latest vacation!
The shorts didn’t stick to my skin, and the moisture wicking really did its job. These shorts were fabulous during my Southern California theme park days when the temps reached 99 degrees!
I also liked the looser fit through the legs. They weren’t skin-tight like bike shorts, which made them feel more comfortable and versatile on travel days.
The pockets in the front were another nice feature. For walking around or casual wear, though, they worked. I never had anything fall out.
The High Rise Pull-on Short 6” comes in:
- Sizes from S to 3XL
- 19 colors
- Available for $29.99
Half Zip Pullover Long Sleeve
It was also fun getting my husband in on the G Gradual testing! He tested the Half Zip Pullover in a size Large, and the fit worked really well for him. It fit nicely through the shoulders and chest, had a good length at the waist, and tapered nicely along the sides.
He also liked the sleeve length and the collar, which is about 1.25 inches high, enough to feel like a real collar without coming too far up on the neck.
The material felt comfortable against his skin, and he liked the versatility of being able to wear it in both warmer and colder weather. The reflective strips along the bottom of each side are a nice added touch, too.
Overall, this is a piece he expects to get a lot of use out of, both outdoors and at work, and at the price point, it’s an easy piece to add to the rotation.
The Half Zip Pullover Long Sleeve comes in:
- Sizes from S to 3XL
- 23 colors
- Available for $23.99
Mid-Waist Zipper Pockets Jogger
The Mid-Waist Zipper Pocket Joggers were a favorite with my husband. The size large fit him really well, and he liked the length, the overall fit, and the comfortable waistband with its easy-to-adjust drawstring.
The pockets were a big win, too. Both side pockets have zippers tucked inside the pocket flaps, so they’re there when you need them but don’t stand out, and there’s also a zippered pocket on the back. He really liked knowing his stuff was secure.
He even wore them on roller coasters and didn’t have to worry about anything flying out!
The material felt good against his skin, and surprisingly, he stayed comfortable wearing them on two really hot days. He said he can see himself wearing these for just about anything, from working out and walking to hiking and running errands.
The Mid Waist Zipper Pockets Jogger comes in:
- Sizes from XS to 2XL
- 28 colors
- Available for $29.99
Back Reflective Short Sleeve
My husband also tested the Back Reflective Short Sleeve in a size large. The shirt fit well through the neck and shoulders and had a comfortable fit around the waist, although he felt the overall length was a few inches longer than he prefers. Aside from that, he really liked the fit and feel of the shirt.
The material was comfortable against his skin and breathed well, even on some super hot days. He could see himself wearing it for workouts in both hot and cooler weather.
The three-inch reflective strip across the upper back is a nice feature for added visibility, and he thought the placement of the logo on the left chest looked great.
The Back Reflective Short Sleeve comes in:
- Sizes from XS to 2XL
- 25 colors
- Available for $19.99
Our Verdict
Bottom line: G Gradual delivered on the things we care about most. They offer comfortable, functional gear at prices that make it easy to add a few more pieces to the rotation.
We only tried a small sampling of what G Gradual has to offer, but we really liked what we tested. From the pieces I wore, I was impressed by the comfort, functionality, and overall quality, and I’m definitely curious to explore more of what the brand has available.
What to read next:
- Our Most Recommended Running Gear | The Pieces Our Team Keeps Reaching For
- Frontier X2 Heart Rate Monitor Review: What Makes It Different From Garmin and Polar
- On Cloud X 5 Review: Best for Cardio, Plyometrics and All Day Wear
The post G Gradual Gear Review: Affordable Activewear That Actually Performs appeared first on RunToTheFinish.
from RunToTheFinish https://ift.tt/b5el2KQ
Post a Comment
Post a Comment